As a member of the Utica Zoo, you are cordially invited by the Utica Zoological Society Board of Directors to attend our 105th Annual Utica Zoo Business Meeting. For the first time in our history, the annual business meeting will take place digitally for the safety and health of our staff, board of directors, and you, our members!
- Monday, August 31 from 5:30p-6:30p
- Zoom Video Conference. All registered members will receive login credentials prior to the meeting.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 5:30pm-A special virtual educational presentation with one of our Ambassador Animals
- 5:45pm-Elect Officers and Board of Slate for FY2020/21
- 6:00pm-Business review of FY2019
Throughout the meeting, we will be drawing special Utica Zoo prizes to be given away to attending members, so make sure to RSVP!
- Members who wish to attend the digital Annual Business Meeting should RSVP by filling out the form below. We will send out login details to registered members prior to the start of the meeting.
Fill out my online form.