Spend your Friday evenings at the Utica Zoo starting July 8th and enjoy the summer for a bit longer!
The Utica Zoo is the perfect place for families, the perfect place for a date, and the perfect location to leave the hustle and bustle of your everyday life behind. And now there is even more time to enjoy the zoo! Starting July 8, we will be open a little bit longer every FRIDAY through August 26. And better yet, during these extended hours we will have entertainment AND our concession stand – Polly’s by Kookie’s Q – will be open to offer food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. So stop by the zoo, enjoy a light dinner, crack open an ice-cold adult beverage, drift away on the waves of live music, and see our more than 200 exotic and domestic animals in a different, more orange light.
– Open until 8pm every Friday night from July 8 – August 26
– Family friendly! There are no age restrictions!
– Our concession stand will be open for dinner or a snack!
– Alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase for those 21 years or older!
– There will be entertainment in the form of music or trivia depending on the night!
– Our animals will be on exhibit throughout the evening!
No special tickets or reservations required.
$8 for adults 13-61
$5 for kids 3-12
$7 for seniors 62+ and students w/ID
Sunset Sips is generously sponsored by Century 21 One Realty & Humana
July 8 – Big Tasty and the Sass
July 15 – Career Mode
July 22 – ZZ Duo
July 29 – Vinyl Logic
August 5 – Trivia with Tim Goldman
August 12 – Spencer Morgan Music
August 19 – Big Tasty and the Sass
August 26 – Isaac French