Utica Zoo Winter Zoobilee Event Vendor Form
We invite you to join us at the Utica Zoo’s Winter Zoobilee. This year the event is scheduled for Saturday December 16, 2023 from 10AM to 3PM. Please arrive no earlier than 7AM and no later than 9AM to set up. Please bring your own vendor tents and tables. UZ will try to accommodate as best as possible. There is a $50.00 vendor fee for this event. We also require a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
Utica Zoo Responsibilities:
- Utica Zoo will provide access to the event to all personnel necessary to staff the vendor’s table at no cost to the vendor.
- Utica Zoo will provide event space on the zoo’s grounds for you to setup.
- Utica Zoo will provide parking for vendor vehicles in designated parking areas.
- You agree to provide personnel to staff your booth/table for the entire event, to include set-up and take-down.
- You are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance Liability coverage naming Utica Zoological Society as certificate holder by December 2, 2023. Insurance coverage must be minimally in the amount of $1,000,000.
- You, your affiliates, and your subsidiaries, agree to be responsible for, and to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify, Utica Zoo and their affiliated companies and their agents, servants, officers, including reasonable attorney’s fees, of liability whether by reason or injury (including death) to the person or property of another or otherwise arising in connection with this agreement, excepting only claims based upon Utica Zoo’s sole negligent or intentional acts.
- The Utica Zoo is a SMOKE FREE facility. If your staff wants to smoke, they may exit the admission gate and smoke in the parking lot.
- If you intend to use amplified music, it shall be at a volume that does not upset or disturb the zoo animals. Utica Zoo employees reserve the right to supervise acceptable volume.
- Permission must be granted to enter the zoo with a vehicle to drop off or pick up supplies. The Zoo limits access to before 10am and after 3pm.
- The Utica Zoo is proud to be a facility where conservation is a fundamental facet of our mission. We encourage you to purchase eco-friendly utensils and plates, when possible, for your event. Styrofoam is not permitted because it is neither biodegradable nor eco-friendly.
Fees: To secure your space at the event, your non-refundable $50 vendor fee is due by December 2, 2023. You can pay the fee directly through this form OR you can decide to pay a different way (if the latter, please make a note of it in the appropriate space on the form). If you decide to pay with this form, you will be redirected to PayPal after you hit “Submit.” If you are not redirected, try to disable any Ad Blocker you may have active on your browser and try again. Please note: you will receive a confirmation email regardless of whether or not your payment is processed.